THE GLORY, my new YA horse book, will be out in paperback on September 3rd with a gorgeous new cover. To win a signed copy all you have to do is answer two questions:
1) Who is your favourite character in the ONE DOLLAR HORSE series?
Email me your answers at email@example.com. Don’t forget to include your address. The winner will be announced on 3rd September.
Join Martine in her fifth African adventure in Lauren St John’s bestselling WHITE GIRAFFE series.
When Sawubona’s white rhinos are attacked, the poachers leave behind an orphaned calf. Devastated but determined to help, Martine and Ben agree to take the rhino baby to a sanctuary near the Golden Gate Highlands National Park.
But the sanctuary is hiding a precious secret – one that must be guarded from the poachers at all costs. Martine and Ben find themselves in the fight of their lives to save one of the rarest animals on earth. But who do they trust?
‘BRILLIANTLY TOLD, TENSE, REAL-LIFE ADVENTURE’
British producer Simon Brooks (Love, Rosie) has snapped up the film rights to Lauren St John’s acclaimed novel, THE GLORY, about an epic endurance race across the American West. Brooks, whose Canyon Creek Films has offices in London and LA, will co-produce with Joan Singleton (Because of Winn-Dixie), who introduced him to the project.
Fancy starring as Will or Alex?!! Keep an eye on the website for audition dates and other news.
The Obituary Writer, my first adult novel, is out in paperback now. Part thriller, part romance, it is set in London and Cornwall and is about 38-year-old obituary writer Nick Donaghue, whose life is derailed after he is caught up in one of Britain’s worst ever train crashes. For me, at least, it’s a novel about faith, hope and true love.
What a treat. Children’s author St John brings her masterful story-telling to the adult market … Engaging, original and charming.
Gripping and spellbinding, this tale is full of pure joy and complete terror.
1. For Love of a Horse by Patricia Leitch
2. Journey to the River Sea by Eva Ibbotson
3. The Black Stallion by Walter Farley
4. National Velvet by Enid Bagnold
5. Black Beauty by Anna Sewell
6. Five on a Treasure Island by Enid Blyton
7. The Tale of Emily Windsnap by Liz Kessler
8. The Midnight Zoo by Sonya Hartnett
9. Rooftoppers by Katherine Rundell
10. Revolver by Marcus Sedgwick
11. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness